Padelonline.biz – the concept
Tennis, squash, badminton, …: we’re all familiar with these sports!
Decrease in the popularity of racket sports:
- The “Kim/Justine” effect is gone. Fewer Belgian stars than before.
- Fewer and fewer registrations for tennis tournaments.
- The effect of fashion: football (Red Devils), hockey (national teams), running, …
The solution? Play Padel!
Want to try a new racquet sport that is fun, quick to learn and easy to play?
Padel has everything to become THE racket sport of the 3rd millennium
- More spectacular than tennis or squash
- Very easy to learn and to play: one game and you’ll be won over!
- A very social sport: four players who stay closer together on the court
- (A bit) less expensive than tennis
- Nearly everybody can play padel
- Padel can be played outdoors in almost any weather
- It is the 2nd most popular sport in Spain and Argentina (after soccer but before tennis)!
- Kids just love it…
- Almost 50% of the padel players are women => family sport
- A significant number of padel players do not play tennis or squash => no prerequisite!
- Many (ex-)tennis stars play and promote padel : Henri Leconte, Tsonga, Monfils, Christophe Rochus, Kristof Vliegen, … And even professionnal footballers like Tom De Sutter. This year a padel court was installed at the French Open for the first ever time!
Want to find out more or register your Padel court on PadelOnline.biz?
Contact us and we'll be happy to answer your questions and add your club to the list of participating clubs!